- Update the /ask endpoint to use the new ChatGPT API and the newly released gpt-3.5-turbo model. This has resulted in a pricing decrease and more questions included in the free tier.
- Fixed error when a lot of nested clauses would cause the /ask endpoint to return 500 errors
- Corrected the license of the published OpenAPI spec to Apache-2
- Fixed pasting behaviour when a cell is in edit more. It used to overwrite the whole cell, now it correctly appends to the existing text.
- Several fixes around column constraints:
- Users can set default value without setting notNull: true
- Users can enter invalid constraint combinations but are presented with a clear error about what they did wrong.
- Switching column type resets unique, notNull and default value to an allowed value if it's unsupported.
- Prevent two table cells from being selected in some scenarios. There was a bug when data had changed in the grid and you let your browser tab lose and regain focus.
- Fixed copy paste null string values in table
- More minor cell editing bug fixes:
- Small design issues cleanup across the app
- right input padding for table inputs
- clickable table headers in the schema page
- scrollable branch list
Semantic vs Keyword Search: https://xata.io/blog/keyword-vs-semantic-search-chatgpt
Please sign in to leave a comment.